View the Nanuku Resort Map here
- Where is the hotel located?
11 Nanuku Drive Pacific Harbour FIJI
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
Resort Phone: +679 345 2100
- Can I text the hotel?
No, text communicate with the hotel is not currently available.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 2:00 PM and check out is at 11:00 AM. local time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Yes, F$400 based on availability
- Total rooms
- Total suites and residences
15 suites and 22 villas & residences.
- Total meeting rooms
Nanuku is a non-smoking property.
Valet and self parking are available.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
We recently opened new Villas, and refreshed interiors through the Nanuku Villas.
- Seasonal Closures
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Yes, guests are allowed to dine anywhere on the property.
Resort Fee Inclusions
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
No, there is not a resort fee.
Health and Services
- The health and safety of our guests and employees are of the utmost importance to us. Please call our resort Phone: +679 345 2100 or email reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and for more information.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Yes, please pre book directly with the hotel prior to arrival.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
About 90 miles
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
Private transfers can be arranged at your request. Drive or fly options are available for a fee.
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
This varies depending on mode of transportation.
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the FJD.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, MasterCard and Visa
- Is there a cost for additional guests in the room?
There is a cost for additional guests in the room based on room category.
- What is the pet fee?
Pets are not allowed at Nanuku.
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
Laundry is available at Nanuku
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
This can be coordinated with the guest services team.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, we do have a lost and found. Please contact the front desk with questions.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Evening turndown service includes homemade cookies.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Housekeeping is twice daily, morning and evening turndown service unless requested otherwise.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Varies depending on the guest requirements.
- Restaurant on site
- Baggage Storage
- Car rental available upon request from the concierge
- Concierge desk
- Gift Shop
- Valet Service
- Local Area Transportation
- Luggage Hold
- Multilingual Staff
- Room Service
- In room safes
- Complimentary coconuts
- Do you have residences for sale here?
Yes, there are residences available for sale.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, our concierge can assist with any child care services.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in all restaurants and in room dining.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available by request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge team can provide a custom itinerary.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome.
Spa and Recreational Amenities
- Pool Available
Yes, the pool is open from sunrise to sunset daily.
- Spa on Site
Yes, there is a spa on-site.
- Fitness Center on Site
Yes, there is a fitness center on-site.
- Tennis Information
No, there is not a tennis court on-site
- Golf Information
Local courses are available within driving distance from the resort.
- Other Wellness
Each suite, villa and residence has an outdoor shower and it’s own private pool.