Two Bedroom Beachfront Pool Residence
2 King Beds | Separate Poolside Villa | Private Spa
Traditional Fijian architecture and design come together with contemporary finishes spread out over 2,690 square feet / 250 square meters, all on a stunning stretch of beachfront with breathtaking ocean views.
- Beachfront access
- Separate living areas
- 2nd bedroom connects externally just a few steps away, suitable for friends or families with young adults
- 2,691sq ft / 250sq m interior
- 194sq ft / 18sq m upstairs balcony with lounge seating
- Full kitchen and dining room
- Expansive 2,153sq ft / 200sq m pool deck
- 291sq ft / 27sq m swimming pool, 4–6ft / 1-2m deep
- Poolside pavilion/cabana with double sun lounge beds and sun lounges
- Oversized living room direct to outdoor dining and poolside area, great for BBQs
- Private garden courtyard
- Plunge pool, 43sq ft / 4sq m spa tub, 3ft / 1m deep
- Complimentary nanny service available from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Sleep over nanny available for a fee upon request.
- 2 King beds
- Sleeps 4 adults and 2 children (up to 14 years old)
A sandy stretch of pristine beach lies just beyond your door—as does a stunning coral reef. Snorkel among the vividly-hued formations, then come home to your own tropical sanctuary onshore. Take a dip in one of the largest private pools at Nanuku, with outdoor tub, surrounded by sun loungers and a thatched-roof poolside bure with double daybed. Ideal for friends or families with young adults, a separate 860 square feet / 80 square meters poolside villa, with its own king bedroom and ensuite bathroom, can be reached via the pool deck. Traditional Fijian architecture and influences, including vaulted thatched roof ceilings with woven magimagi beams and handpicked local paintings and sculptures, give a true sense of place. A fully equipped modern kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining areas, and oversized living room provide all the space and comforts of home.
Simply wonderful Fijian experience…We loved Nanuku! We have visited many resorts in Fiji but this was the best of all. The villa was beautifully decorated. We had our private swimming pool, excellent beds, well equipped kitchen, and a lot of little extras that made it special: own movie room with a projector, a great movie selection and a popcorn machine; bathroom with jacuzzi and a wide range of Pure Fiji cosmetic products; direct access to beach to name but a few…
Maria A GUEST