Four Bedroom Beachfront Pool Residence
4 King Beds | Connects Externally | Over 4,300 sq ft
Traditional Fijian architecture and design come together with contemporary finishes spread out over 4,300 square feet / 399 square meters, all on a stunning stretch of beachfront with breathtaking ocean views.
- Beachfront access
- Private garden complex
- Oversized living room direct to outdoor dining and poolside area, great for BBQs
- Connects externally, suitable for friends or families with young adults
- Sofabed available
- Almost 4,306sq ft / 400sq m interior
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Balconies with lounge seating or daybeds
- Expansive 2,691sq ft / 250sq m pool deck
- Alfresco dining and Barbecue
- 291sq ft / 27sq m swimming pool, 4 – 6ft / 1-2m deep
- 43sq ft / 4sq m spa tub, 3 ft / 1m deep
- 1,733sq ft / 161sq m plunge pool, 4 – 6ft / 1-2m deep
- Poolside pavilion/cabana with sun lounges
- Two outdoor showers
- Yoga pavilion and yoga mats
- Complimentary nanny service available from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Sleep over nanny available for a fee upon request.
- 4 King beds
- Sleeps 8 adults and 4 children (up to 14 years old)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
A sandy stretch of pristine beach lies just beyond your door—as does a stunning coral reef. Snorkel among the vividly-hued formations, then come home to your own tropical sanctuary onshore. Take a dip in one of the largest private pools at Nanuku, surrounded by sun loungers and a thatched-roof poolside bure with double daybed. Ideal for friends or two families, this spacious three-bedroom residence connects a 2 Bedroom Beachfront Grand Pool Residence with an adjacent Oceanview Suite for external bedrooms only a few steps apart. Traditional Fijian architecture and influences, including vaulted thatched roof ceilings with woven magimagi beams and handpicked local paintings and sculptures, give a true sense of place. A fully equipped modern kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining areas, and oversized living room provide all the space and comforts of home.
“Perfection in Fiji…Once, or twice if you’re lucky, you have the privilege of staying at a resort that is perfect. Nanuku Resort is such a place. The setting, on Fiji’s Pacific Harbor, is perfect. The grounds, room, amenities and common areas of this boutique resort are perfect.“