Four Bedroom Hilltop Oceanview Residence
3 Kings + Twin Bed / Two sunset balconies | Plunge pool
At over 4,300 square feet / 399 square meters, this rarified tropical island residence located on the top of Nanuku hill above tree level combines the ultimate in space, privacy and unparalleled 300° ocean views.
- 300 degree panoramic ocean views
- Wraparound entertainment deck
- Living and dining areas
- 4,306sq ft / 400sq m interior
- 3 king ensuites and 1 twin (or king convertible)
- Bar, kitchen and kitchenette
- Entertainment and lounge area
- Plunge pool overlooking Beqa lagoon and sunset area
- Luxurious soaking spa tub
- Unlimited laundry service
- Private stair access to Clubhouse
- Complimentary nanny service available from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Sleep over nanny available for a fee upon request.
- 5 King + Twin bed
- Sleeps 8 adults
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Traditional Fijian architecture and influences, including vaulted bamboo ceilings and thatched roofs, indigenous stone walls and staircases, and handpicked local paintings and sculptures give a true sense of place. A master bedroom with ensuite, plus two additional ensuites ensure everyone has room to comfortably spread out. With a fully equipped modern kitchen, spacious living and dining areas, dedicated bar, additional kitchenette and media room, the one-of-a-kind residence is large enough to entertain up to 25 guests. It’s ideal for magical lifetime moments including weddings and anniversary parties, small meetings/incentive groups, or just the family seeking absolute seclusion. When it’s time to step down from your heavenly perch, private steps lead directly to the beach and Clubhouse.
Unforgettable long weekend… Spectacular hilltop suite (#193 owners residence) with vaulted ceiling, no pool (unlike the other suites/villas) but floor to ceiling glass with ocean views on both sides which allowed me to see the sun rise & set from bed. Was here during the dry season but encountered rain & wind (climate change), which made the place even more elemental & beautiful, the sunrises & sunsets even more dramatic & ethereal