“I knew sky diving would be a fun addition to our team’s retreat; I didn’t realize free-falling through the air together would yield a breakthrough in how we communicate.” This kind of executive feedback is gratifying yet comes as no surprise to us at Nanuku. We understand how a change in perspective inspires big-picture thinking and bonding. And we see the added value in arranging custom activities like jet-skiing to a private island, exploring jungle-clad mountains by dune buggy, and deep-sea fishing in the South Pacific. When it’s time for more formal brainstorms and presentations, our conference spaces provide the latest audio-visual capabilities along with a sense of relaxed luxury and harmony with nature.
- 15 suites and 22 villas & residences
- Largest meeting space: Meke Room | 40-person capacity (theater)
- Largest event space: Kanavata Bar & Lounge | 100-person capacity (cocktail; cocktail & dinner)
- Located 30 minutes from Nadi International Airport by private scenic air transfer or 2.5 hour drive
- 1 hour drive from Nausori International Airport